Friday, March 07, 2008



We got to celebrate my birthday by going out to my restaurant of choice. We are celebrating a little early because Jeremy & I won't be together on the actual day. We had a fun time tonight. My boys looked good. They all had a collared shirt on, which in our fam is dressing up a little. We all looked good, then went out for yummy mexican. It was delicious as always. The boys were good and we had fun. Thanks boys! Happy Birthday to me!! Oh yeah, and before we left to go out, Jeremy told Titus we are going out for mommy's birthday. And Titus sang "Happy Birthday" to me. He also said he got me balloons and a cake (he didn't, that was from a video he watches.)

3 comments:

Carly Peters said...

Happy Birthday Kristi! Yeah, I'm so glad you have a blog, this will be fun. I always think about you guys and wonder how things are going. You all seem so happy. YOu have really cute boys. Congrats on Mac, I love the name, it's so you guys. Love ya

Lorren Says... said...

Looks like you had fun! Happy Early Birthday!

thesawhooks said...

Fun fun!! MMM...mexican! :) That's a great birthday dinner! :)