Thursday, March 27, 2008

It happened

I've always heard stories of this happening and today it happened. We were finishing up lunch, (Titus, Mac & I). Titus said, "The cheese is up my nose mommy!" Oh no i thought, this is not good. I told him to blow and instead he sniffs (no good!) I look and sure enough a piece of cheddar cheese is up there. I went and got tweezers. I got a chunk out but had to get a flashlight to make sure I had gotten it all. I think I got it all. If something smells like it's rotting in about a week I'll know what it is!

2 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Cheese--hilarious!! Zoi once stuck a popcorn kernel up her nose and freaked out. She screamed and it came flying out of her mouth. I hope you got it all out! :)

thesawhooks said...

OH NO!! I'm dreading this!! Good thinking on the tweezers!!