Friday, October 03, 2008

" You are my sunshine...."

This past week there was a special moment. I'm blogging about it, because it is one of those things that your kid does that you don't want to forget. I was tucking Titus into bed (probably for the 3rd time that night). He asked that I sing him a song (the only person who ever request my singing!)    So the other night we sang "you are my sunshine". He was singing along with me and when it came to "you'll never know dear, how much I love you...." Titus said, You'll never know mommy, how much I love you...."      It was a moment that's for sure.  I loved it of course. I just hope, that even when he is older and his voice has gotten lower, that I will always be able to hear his adorable little boy voice in my head.....   "you'll never know T how much I love you, so please don't take my sunshine away!"

3 comments:

Nicole Knox said...

That is so sweet! Boys and mommys are great!!!

Ali said...

awwww how sweet!

thesawhooks said...

awwww!!!! Tears!