Monday, September 10, 2007

Okay... so it's been a while....
To blog that is.
My friend lorren wrote a blog and it reminded me that i did too a long time ago so i thought i would blog again tonight! (her's are good though)
Life is good first of all (well most of the time!) A ton has changed in my life this past year. The year has flown by. I can't believe it is already September. Tonight Fall was in the air. I love the summer so i'm a little sad, but then again Autumn time means Christmas is around the corner. I Love Christmas. It's no longer because I'm excited about the gifts, but because I miss my family throughout the year. My brothers & sister (and their kiddos), my parents, I miss them all right now! I can't wait to see them again. One day we might live in the same town and that would be a blast.
This blog had no rhyme or reason, i was just sharing my thoughts.
I also am trying to enjoy each minute of life. A wonderful point in the message this weekend at church was that it is a blessing to have needs. It gave me a different perspective on my needs. It was a good message, like it always is at our church.

4 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are blogging again. I love reading people's blogs so I'll be a regular on here.

thesawhooks said...

OOO...Lorren was the friend...ok...
well I love reading about everyone and what they are up to...and I love funny stories...so bring 'em on!

Amanda said...

I agree with "I love funny stories...so bring'em on!" I will definately try to visit when I can...love to keep up with others it is so hard to do when you are busy so this will be great! Maybe someday I will be a blogger too! I liked the comment about your church message...oh so true!
Anyway, We are enjoying this cool weather...We have our front door open and are enjoying the breeze. Fall is my favorite season! Keep blogging...love it!

Amanda

Deanne said...

I'm so excited that you are blogging... This will give me something to do at work... Besides actually working. :)