Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Titus


This is Titus aka T. He is so cute and I have to say I think he is pretty smart too! He can sing most of the ABC's song with little help. He loves little yellow diggers (the tractors on construction sites that scoop up stuff). He likes these because his memaw bought him a pop up book named "Little Yellow Digger". Titus always points out trucks on the road while we are driving; he constantly has an eye out for a little yellow digger (kind of like me looking for an ice cream shop, i can spot them a mile away!)
Titus is such a nice boy too. One thing he does is say "HI" to just about everybody he passes. At the gym when we are coming or going there is usually always someone else coming or going too. Well someone ends up usually holding the door for us because T can't open it yet, and i have my hands full holding Mac in his carseat. So anyways Titus always says thank you to the person who holds the door for us! Today at Target he said "HI" to probably 5 people. They all said "HI" back. It made each one of those people smile.
Titus I love how you are not shy! Your personality is wonderful. You make me, your dad and Mac smile all the time. "Thank You!"

No comments: