Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Jeremy

That's right he's mine, I know with this picture of jeremy with a nice mustache is tempting for a lot of women, but he's taken. HA HA! Actually i can't stand this picture of Jeremy, the picture is ok, but when he has a molestache in person he's always trying to kiss on me, and i won't kiss him. It just grosses me out, and he knows it too. When he took this picture of himself he put it as my screensaver on our computer. AAGGGHHH!! My Jeremy is always making me laugh though. That is totally what attracted me to him, and also the reason that I married him. I know for a fact that when we are like 80 years old he'll still be hiding in a dark room behind the door and will jump out at me so i will scream my head off and he can laugh at me! He doesn't just chuckle at me when he scares me, he is rolling on the floor laughing at me so hard. I'm glad he thinks it's funny.
I remember one of the hardest times Jeremy and I laughed together was in college. We had been in the library on campus "studying" and Jeremy and i ran into someone we knew (a freshman guy who was really nice). Anyways the guy left his backpack on a table while looking for books, so Jeremy found a book and placed it in his bag.Meanwhile Jeremy and I went outside and sat on the bench to watch him come out. Well there is a sensor on the books and before going out the door of the library there is a little arm bar that you have to push out (it's about hip level). Well the book jeremy put in his bag (that he didn't know was in there) did not get desensored! So here goes the guy getting ready to walk out the door. So the little alarm went off and at the same time the arm bar locked and he ran right into it and totally racked himself!! We expected the alarm, but not for him to get racked. The look on his face was priceless. He was totally surprised! Jeremy and i were on the ground we were laughing so hard!

3 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

You two are so funny! You and your SHMILYs!

Jeremy said...

Sounds like a great guy. I would make out with him every chance I had. And then I would (the rest of this message has been removed for all of our PG13 and younger audience).

thesawhooks said...

I love this story!! ha-ha!