Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Tradition






The past few years Jeremy's dad has come to visit us in October. So we have every year taken Titus, and the past two years now -Mac, to the pumpkin patch farm. We each got to chose a small pumpkin to take home with us. The boys had fun petting the farm animals. Titus even got to hold a big chicken all by himself!  We also got to enjoy a hayrack ride. That reminded Jeremy & I of some funny memories of a hay ride a long time ago! 
    Titus & Mac had a fun time pretending to drive the old tractor (they had to wait for Jeremy to get off of it first!)
  We had a fun time at the farm. Hopefully we will get to continue our tradition for as long as the boys will still want to go to the farm. 
    There are more pictures on Facebook.

3 comments:

thesawhooks said...

Hmmmm...I think I was on that hayride...an I believe that we all had straw EVERYWHERE when we got home! ha

Carly Peters said...

Yeah, new pics. I'm always looking to see what is going on with the McCarters. Your boys are so adorable!

Rachel Cobb said...

Such cute photos! Did Mac get his cast off? I have to admit, I think it was pretty cute on him. Looks like you all had a great time at the pumpkin patch with your "punkins".